Shipping, Returns & Association Policy
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please email us within 48 hours of receiving the print.
- If there is any damage to the print you receive, it needs to be reported to us by email within 24 hours upon the print being received.
- Returns will be accepted for up to 7 days of customers receipt with tracking number. For returns, customers will be granted an online store credit equal to the amount of print returned, minus a £30 restocking fee. Return shipping will not be reimbursed.
- Buying one of our online items you are automatically a member of our cultural Association Pigmenti. The membership will last one year from the date of subscription and will be renewed only on your specific request. Any costs will be charged on you, the membership is free.
- The proceeds of all sales made on store.missiontoart.com will be used to support the future artistic projects of the Pigmenti Association. Sale Management: Associazione Culturale Pigmenti, Via San Pietro V.L. 14, Pinerolo. C.F. 94570550015
- All customs and import fees are to be paid by the recipient once it reaches the destination country. This is out of our control.